5 Reasons to have a side hustle…
You know its so easy these days to add something to your plate and think I should do that and make money with it! Have you ever thought that? I know I have. Then we dismiss it. But why is a side hustle something that can be done that also could be a good thing for us?
- People start a side business why? It can be for several reasons. 1) people can think “I could use a little extra cash” 2) some like the idea of the feeling that they are starting something on their own terms and they are their own boss. Its a sense of freedom. 3) Some just want to get out of the house and meet new people because maybe they are retired or a stay at home parent. It’s for the collaboration and connection to others.
2) Some have a side hustle because they need to pay off debt! Debt has accumulated and they need an out yet they don’t want to file bankruptcy. Some need to add to the family income because one spouse has maybe been laid off or lost their job. Others have kids heading into college or parents aging.
3) There are many people that start a new business because they want to help others. Their motto is “The more I help others the more I help myself” Giving back feels good, watching others succeed and knowing you had a part in it can be empowering and takes you away from your own problems which give’s you a better perspective on life.
4) Having your own business means you can hone a skill or a trade and teach others to do the same. There is the old saying give a man a fish and feed that man for a day, teach a man how to fish and he feeds himself for life. if you have a vehicle where you can hone your own skills, in sales, in speaking, in sharing, in fundraising or whatever it might be and that vehicle makes it easy for you to accommplish some of these things then that makes it easier to begin and if you know you have someone or a company backing you up makes the deal even sweeter. You’re in business for yourself but not by yourself.
5) A side business is just plain and
Whatever you decide to do, check out Modadia and our Private